The Avery Family presents the 3rd annual SUPERHERO SCRAMBLE! The Superhero Scramble is a fun run with a twist by having fun obstacle zones along the course for the students to run through. This event will take place during school hours on Wednesday, October 17th (rainout Friday, October 19). This is the MAIN fundraiser for the 2018- 2019 school year – help your PTA purchase more LAPTOPS and technology for our Avery Cubs!
- Goal for the fundraiser is $25,000, which can easily be reached by every student raising at least $25.00.
- Every student has been given a pledge envelope. Donations can be made per lap or a flat donation. The maximum laps for the course a student can run will be 16, which is a total of 2 miles.
- There will only be one grade on the course at a time. Volunteers are needed as helpers, and cheerleaders for the students running!
- 8:00‐8:40 Kindergarten
- 8:50‐9:30 1st graders
- 9:40‐10:20 2nd graders
- 10:30‐11:10 5th graders
- 12:10‐12:50 4th graders
- 1:00‐1:40 3rdgraders
- Students are encouraged to wear their favorite superhero shirt.
- Please send your student in closed toe shoes & a towel in case they are wet from the water station, plus a water bottle to help them stay hydrated!
- All money envelopes and funds will be due October 24th.
Everyone can be a hero! #AveryHero