The theme this year is HEROES AROUND ME.
The Reflections Arts Recognition Program is a national arts recognition and achievement program for students. Since 1969, over 10 million students across the nation have taken part in this popular PTA program.
The Reflections Program provides an excellent opportunity for students of all ages to:
- Unleash their creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the joy and fun of making art
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art
As an added bonus, in showcasing and celebrating student talent, the Reflections Program increases community awareness of the importance of the arts in education.
The 2018-2019 theme “Heroes Around Me” will spark imagination and creativity in school and at home.
Entries for 1st and 2nd in each category per grade will move onto County. Entries are accepted for the following categories:
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- Visual Arts
Information and forms can be found at the Georgia PTA Reflections website.
Entries coming in 1st place through 3rd place at the County level and Special Artists will be invited to the Reflections Ceremony.
For additional questions, please email Jenn Pollard.