The 2017-2018 Reflections Theme is: “Within Reach”
Questions? Contact Us
The Reflections Arts Recognition Program is a national arts recognition and achievement program for students. Since 1969, over 10 million students across the nation have taken part in this popular PTA program.
The excitement and enthusiasm that the program generates for students, parents, schools and communities is unmatched with the majority of Georgia PTAs participating in the program at all PTA levels.
That’s why the Reflections Program provides an excellent opportunity for students of all ages to:
- Unleash their creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the joy and fun of making art
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art
As an added bonus, in showcasing and celebrating student talent, the Reflections Program increases community awareness of the importance of the arts in education.
Rules and Forms
- Reflections Rules Packet (Does not contain forms)
- General Rules
- Dance Rules
- Film Rules
- Literature Rules
- Music Rules
- Photography Rules
- Visual Arts Rules
- Local Student Entry Form
- Consent Form